A high turnout at the first Wattle Creek Energy Hub information day at Marulan
15 March 2023
Over 40 people attended the introductory community drop-in session at the Marulan War Memorial Hall on 9 March 2023.
The drop-in session was a way for the community to hear more about the proposed Wattle Creek Energy Hub and the planning and assessment process.
Attendees at the session raised key topics they would like to see considered throughout the planning process, including:
- Potential visual impacts
- Increased traffic movements
- Associated impact to local road networks during construction
- Management of potential noise
The project team will be presenting to interested community groups in Marulan, Big Hill, Canyonleigh, Upper Lachlan, and Goulburn throughout March to April.
To see the posters and maps displayed at the session, please see here:
- Posters – project overview; community engagement; technology
- Map – combined wind, solar and BESS
- Map – solar farm
- Map – BESS
- Map – wind farm
For any questions about the project, please contact email@example.com or call 1300 271 419.